| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Iasi in February is slightly cold at -1.8 °C (28.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.8 °C (23.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Iasi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Iasi, Romania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Iasi: